Create an Facebook Cover Video Animation/Cartoon
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: £159
- Propuestas recibidas: 9
- Ganador: vajopt
Resumen del concurso
We would like a Facebook cover video for our company which specialises in toys, games and teddy bears. We would also like to be able to use it in other places so would like Facebook cover video size and standard video size.
We sell kids toys, games and teddy bears and we would like something bright, fun and exciting. The video should be approximately 60-90 seconds long and needs to be in 1080p. The Facebook video will be cropped to 820 x 462 pixels so anything important for the Facebook size video should be centralised to make sure it can be seen.
The video will need to be an animation/cartoon that will include some characters from our branding – amongst others drawn by you if needed. We have a robot; some teddy bears and various toys which can be used. We have a range of colours we use so please try and stick to those style colours (ones used in toys and brand logo).
The story of the animation:
- It will start with some of our toys walking along the street (so it will be focused on the characters walking along happily rather than the surroundings at this point). The street should be bright and happy like the attached street in the ‘Tracked Delivery’ picture.
- The camera angle will then change so you can see the street behind the characters. This will be ‘Toy Street’ but you shouldn’t add a Toy Street sign to it until the end.
- It will include houses and toys which we sell in their own unique houses and shops. For example, you could have a Sylvanian family or some Playmobil characters on the street waving in one of their houses or scenes (check our website for reference of which characters and figures we sell). Or you could have a teddy bear waving as we sell a range of bears.
- The characters should be walking for enough time to see a range of houses and characters along the street.
- The characters will then come to the end of the street where the ‘Toy Street’ sign is (like our logo but with legs perhaps like a normal sign attached the ground is (see image of sign for reference) and the characters will gather around the sign/logo and wave at the camera and perhaps the background could fade out and it will just end focused on the Toy Street logo with the characters around it.
There should be branding throughout whether that's our logo or something else. There should also be sound, a happy cheery piece of music (with no lyrics) would be great.
For inspiration you can visit our website: [login to view URL] and I have attached lots of source material which you are free to use - including toys and characters (please feel free to create more of your own), the font which should be used (if words are used) and the Toy Street Logo which can also be used as the sign on the street. We use spots a lot in our content which you can see from our social media and content on our website, so I have attached spots which you are free to use in the video. You can get to our social media via our website which will give you a good idea of the look we like.
If you feel you need any other source material or have any questions then feel free to message me.
Comentarios del empleador
“Vajopt has been great, very helpful and responsive and would definitely hire again.”
simonbudd, United Kingdom.