Design a simple & informative flyer (print)
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $250
- Propuestas recibidas: 133
- Ganador: cristinaDPI
Resumen del concurso
We are looking for a designer who excels in print, who can create a simple and stylish flyer that is also informative. When a user looks at this flyer, they should be able to immediately figure out what our service is for. The flyer will allow users to choose to either scan a QR code or enter a specific code to gain access to our service.
About our service:
We create a chatbot for travelers in Japan. We don't use third party apps, our chatbot is available in any web browser. Users can ask for nearby recommendations (restaurants, attractions), make reservation requests, directions, ask for facility FAQ. All these answers are answered by AI and are automated.
- Flyer can be a postcard size or it can be like a brochure
- Needs to be double sided with one side in English and the other in Chinese (for the purpose of this contest, please submit only the English side and if we choose your design, we will send you any required Chinese translations)
- Our logo: [login to view URL] or [login to view URL]
- Need placeholder for a QR code
- Prefer brighter colors, make our service look fun
- At a glance, this flyer should tell the recipient that:
&amp;gt; Our service is a chat
&amp;gt; Available on mobile
- Live chat guide
- Exclusively available during your stay
- Powered by AI
- Available 24/7
- No additional downloads
- Scan to start chatting (plus space for QR code)
Or visit: [login to view URL]
Enter code: xxxx xxxx
- Created by XXXX
[login to view URL] | support@[login to view URL]
If you have any questions about the requirements, please don't hesitate to ask!
We look forward to seeing your submissions :)
Thank you for all your submissions! We are looking for a design that uses all graphics, we prefer not to have any real life human images on the flyer. Also, the text that goes "we create chatbots..." does not need to be on the flyer. We want the flyer to have minimal text, and be visually informative and clear.