Write business cases for 10 new business names
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $10
- Propuestas recibidas: 4
- Ganador: jhcibils
Resumen del concurso
I have 10 business names at this moment. Need to write 200-300 words in total for the whole task, 20-30 words per business name.
1. Research an idea what the business name could mean for a company and where the name could be used. It can be even 2-3 business cases, if the business name have such option.
2. Select 3-4 business area categories (e.g. Lifestyle, Retail, Web and Internet, etc. See the list at the end of the message).
3. Make the business name description based on the research results: about 20-30 words covering the useful case or, if many, all useful cases.
4. Write keywords based on the description (aka tags).
RESULT OF THE TASK FOR EACH BUSINESS NAME:
1. Description: 20-30 words
3. Categories (3-4): Selected from the list
NAMES FOR THIS FREELANCER.COM CONTEST:
LIST OF CATEGORIES:
Apparel and Fashion
Food and Drink
Web and Internet
Words and Phrases
More business names are coming every day. I'd be glad to work on permanent basis.