Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility Debate
Este proyecto fue completado exitosamente por Rachaelray por $30 USD en un día.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$10 - $30 USD
Completado En1 día
Descripción del Proyecto
Group 6: Is it ethical to approach and recruit staff from direct competitors?
* This isn't a big project but it comes in couple steps.
Here is what the professor asked for:
-Research the topic
-Write a one to two page position paper stating your position and give reasons to support your position (This will form the written submission)
-Your grade will be based on: the quality of your research, evidence of application of mind, ability to convey your argument and persuade others. Finally you will be assessed on your ability to refute your opponents using ethics principles from the chapter on ethics.
* Our group thinks that it's (ethical)
* So since it's a group project, the first step is to write down some reasons why we think it's ethical and explain them in couple sentences. ( This is what I need so I can meet the group and then decide what each member will be writing in the paper.) ( must be done in 12 hours )
* The second step is to write my part of the paper depending on what we decided ( wouldn't be more than half a page). Once I meet my group (in 12 hours) I will be giving you the points that I'm going to write about and show you if any of my group members has written anything so you can write it. ( I will be needing this done by Thursday at 8am EST "Florida, US").
* The book: (Management / Stephen P. Robbins, Mary Coulter.)
[url removed, login to view]
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online