• evaluates the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems
• reports to management on the existence and effectiveness of the system of internal controls
• prepares financial statements and reports for management, shareholders and statutory bodies
• establishes audit objectives, designs and implements audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria
• identifies and applies relevant professional standards and regulatory requirements
• discusses reports with other auditors and issues reports recommending performance or control improvements
13 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $375 para este trabajo.
Hi there, Greetings, I am a Chartered Accountant and a CPA with over 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting. I believe I can Help you in accounts. Looking forward to hearing from you Regards