REACT NATIVE / IOS / ANDROID EXEPRTISE ONLY
We have completed the vast majority of the work already - it's consisted of :
- a CMS
- a unity developed front-end, that is animated and displays on a large media wall
- 2 x mobile apps (IOS & Android) that "talk" to the CMS and drive content on the front end and also that use ibeacon technology (estimote beacons) to identify when a user is in front of the media wall, basically.
We need help to just finish off the mobile apps created in React native. They are not "app/play store" uploaded, just downloaded on to user's phones so that they can enter data into the cms directly, basically.
Our best guess at what needs to be done on the App side of this program of work is :
- iBeacon communication debugging (Why does the signal drop out sometimes? Is the period of updates frequent enough? Is the signal correctly sent while the phone is sleeping? On both iOS and Android?) – needing reliability of communication, sending signals when app isn’t launched etc.
o note: I also have beacon info (ID numbers) for the beacons that will exist in the location where the installation will be. I believe to really test this properly we need to update the app and be configured with the same estimote UUID as the ibeacons there.
- Make sure users can update their data, register etc. - test and bug fix this
- Remove "Body List" tab
- Make sure that the pages are responsive and showing accurately on standard devices
- Remove some of the Android access requirements that our client in Singapore is stressed out about (see list below)
- Determine and lock down method of deployment and method of updating app (if any) – Apple Enterprise Developer Program in hand already....
We basically are needing someone to take this on, address the issues, return links and finalise it.
Code to be provided once the project is awarded.
Project to be completed by MAXIMUM Friday, November 25th 2016.
18 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $608 para este trabajo.
Hello I read your description. Now I think that you need debug and update your app. Can you give me your project code? If you can it , I will help you.
Stay connected: skype: nishchit14 I'm developing ReactNative team, So we can make a deal for future. Currently we're expert in Angular2, ReactJS, Ionic1-2, NodeJS, Seleium Automation Thank You :)