Booth Manager for Roadshow & Event
Este proyecto está ahora cerrado con un presupuesto de proyecto de $3000 - $5000 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$3000 - $5000 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
- Stationing at the booth located at various island wide location depending on events and roadshows. Usually in selected Shopping Malls and Corporations including MNCs.
- Promote a revolutionary product (Wands) by demonstrating its unique function such as drip-free technology and highlight our teas’ health benefits to the shoppers & customers.
- Our products are well received and they are fashioned to help the Booth Sales team achieve their sales target easier.
- Ensure the booth you are in charge of is FULLY OPERATIONAL (the night before) before the event starts.
- Ensure the overall operation of the booth in charge of is in order and systematic e.g. booth setup, logistics, stocks management, packing and etc.
- Involve in the recruitment, training, scheduling, and managing of the Booth Sales team and ensuring that they are successful and their problems met with creative solutions.
- Any referrals data & information gathered from the booth are to be recorded appropriately in accordance to the Company’s set protocol, Guests Books. Booth Manager must abide by the Spore PDP Acts.
- Expected to write down the referrals’ specific requirements like different flavors, type of teas needed etc.
- To achieve the sales goals for each event or road show.
- To provide proposed solutions to meet the sales goals, resolve booth issues and booth sales staffs issues..
- A self-starter with good inter-personal & good leadership skills.
- Lead the sales team to excel in their performance and teamwork.
- Salary: up to SGD4000, base on target achieved.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online