I need a simple image viewer built using C# and Xamarin. App only needs to work on Android, but you can use [url removed, login to view] if you want. This is only a proof of concept and is not a production app, so the UI doesn't need to be pretty or fancy, it just needs to be functional.
Overview: I need a very basic thumbnail browser and full screen image viewer. Should only be two screens, i think.
* View: Thumbnail Gallery Grid
- There is a "Set" button on toolbar. Button opens a dialog/screen that collects a string of text via textbox. Once user taps "Ok", a message on screen appears that echoes the text from the textbox.
- There is a " Browse" button on toolbar that opens a screen that lets you choose a directory on the android device (including memory card). Once you choose a directory, app needs to get a listing of all filenames at that location. File path array should be stored in a static variable.
- Once directory is chosen, scrolling listview should be filled with a grid of images, with each cell corresponding to a file in the file path array. Maybe this will help: [url removed, login to view]
Also, perhaps this will help: [url removed, login to view]
* View: Full Screen Image
- User should be able to select any image from the gallery grid. Once selected, image should load full screen. Full screen image should have pinch zooming, smooth scrolling, double tap to reset. Perhaps this will help: [url removed, login to view]
Important: In full screen view, if the image is "fit to screen", i.e. not zoomed, and user swipes left or right, the next or previous image in the list should load. Pressing "back" button should return to Gallery view. List pointer should wrap to beginning/end if user swipes at the first or last photo in the list.
Important implementation note:
-->>> The source code MUST load all thumbnails and images from a byte array (byte). There must be a lambda functions or events as follows:
byte OnLoadThumbnail(string path);
byte OnLoadFullImage(string path);
We need to be able to override/catch those methods somehow so that we can write methods to do custom image manipulation before we display the image to the user. In your implementation, simply use those methods to load the image from disk as is.
16 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $273 para este trabajo
Hi there Image view and grid view. I have great experience in xamarin i have made many application. Relevant Skills and Experience XAMARIN Proposed Milestones $1000 USD - intro