I am preparing for a launch of an online marketplace for a travel website. The website will be one-stop-shop for holiday experiences. Users around the world can sign up and list a wide range of services (hotels, apartments, villas, yachts, cruises, taxi & transfers, private shoppers, yoga teaching, SPA, personal gym training session and more) and make them available to travellers worldwide. The platform will be XML technology equipped.
I am looking for social media and marketing manager to help with online presence, growth and day-to-day managing of account. Experience in content writing, creating beautiful adds is a must. English must be your native language.
The job will include:
- Setting up and managing all social media accounts, including content posting - Setting up, maintaining and writing a company blog regularly
- General marketing, brand awareness - Helping with our main website page content - Growing our online presence, lead generation
- Helping with email marketing (using Sendinblue)
- SEO, Google Adwords, adds in general - Work closely with the CEO and other teams to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop inspiring content (photo, video, copy)
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and propose new ideas that not only engage but further increases our follower/fan base
- Post relevant, informative, engaging content on a daily basis
- Help to grow all social media accounts
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Setting up and producing fortnightly reports (we use Klipfolio)
Get in touch for more details.
> must have experience in the travel industry
> looking for someone who can cover most of the job spec: adds, content writing, being able to produce graphics, SEO optimisation, brand awareness etc
> native English speaker
> good at creating beautiful graphics and use images wisely
> email marketing experience
> facebook, linkedin, twitter and instagram add posting
> content scheduling on social media
19 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £141 para este trabajo
i am a qualified writer to work on your [login to view URL] will not just take your money without giving value for [login to view URL] will deliver you 100% original work. i know how to word things in a way that sounds eloquent and educated wh Más