Scope of eCommerce Marketing & Social Media Services
eCommerce Marketing Plan (SMM and SEM) Needed for Phase 1
The objective is to plan and execute a strategic ecommerce and social media marketing plan for a new natural health products (500 SKUs) website in the UK, deploy first-steps organic and social, social PPC tactics and facilitate the ability to launch other product roll-out plans.
Phase 1 – eCommerce Planning:
Interview the client team for a deeper briefing on the company’s products, goals and big picture.
Conduct social interest & keyword research focused on optimal market segments/promotional channels in the UK for natural health and beauty products.
Perform competitive intelligence to research competitor’s previous and existing paid, organic and social marketing campaigns to see what was effective and their spending patterns.
Identification of Google keyword inventory for main product/brand lines & map relevancy in various social channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and other niche’ topical communities discovered to be relevant.
Identify Facebook PPC & organic interest segments. For clarification, organic “interest segments” are FB groups, events, people, fan pages, applications, etc …
Identify Facebook PPC segments. These PPC segments are used to place ads on Facebook right sidebar ads and take users to the same or similar landing pages as Google PPC. This may also include Social Media Bloggers/Influencers that leverage Facebook.
Conduct social interest & keyword research focused on identifying market segments/promotional channels in the UK for natural health and beauty products.
Identify mainstream YouTube paid search segments susceptible to the company’s products, messages & brand.
Review data gleaned from the research and choose select organic social, mainstream organic search engine result pages (SERPs).
Phase 2 – eCommerce and Social Media Marketing Plan Execution
(This Phase 2 is for information only in terms of our intention assuming the Phase 1 is completed successfully)
1. Agency/contractor will design, develop and implement SEO on-page, social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc) landing pages, copy, infographics as advised by the customer.
2. Deploy first-target social campaigns, both social organic and social PPC.
3. Conduct multi-variate ad-message/landing page testing. (The objectives are to determine best grid of channels, keywords, text ads and landing pages to meet traffic and conversion objectives.)
4. Work with the customer to select additional keyword PPC, organic social, social PPC segments and interest group targets.
5. Recommended social PPC Test budget for the initial 2-month period.
6. If Agency/contractor does suggest that the customer allocate additional budget, it will only be because pockets of profitability have been discovered to leverage. Any social PPC expenditures are fully at the customer’s sole discretion.
Phase 3 -- Continued Testing
Determine cost & ROI of the ongoing eCommerce marketing program including recommendations for scaling the program to other organic social and social PPC channels. fees.
This Scope should be viewed as the proper order of steps for the customer to undertake to optimize their near-term ability to internalize organic social and social PPC direct marketing and branding programs, as outlined herein.