[login to view URL]
The site will be responsive so that it transitions from desktop to tablet and mobile.
We need the ability to control all imagery and text.
The backend of the site will need to be automated showing live stock levels
We need the ability to change the currency for different regions
Need to be able to set different postage prices for different regions and products.
We need to be notified via email when purchases have been made with delivery details and product info etc.
The ability to give voucher codes.
- Header image to be a responsive image. The header image will also rotate from the files uploaded to this section. All images will link to internal or external pages.
- 1st row of images. All images uploaded to this section will be a random selection between the 2 boxes. They will link internally and or external pages
- 2nd & 3rd row of images. These will be products displayed newest to oldest (upload date/time). The title and price will be displayed below the product image. Each image will link to the relevant product on the products page.
Products page 1
- 2 Banner advertising boxes. Images will be uploaded they will rotate with images that are uploaded to this section.
Product page 2
- There will be a 1 placed in the quantity field, it's up to the user to change the quality to more than 1.
- Landing on second product page the size guide will be closed and it's up to the user to click if need be.
- The main product image will enlarge when clicked.
- There is a selection of alternative products that will be random
- This page is were users can exchange a skill for our product, i.e; if your a web designer you might suggest you can design me a mobile site for a jacket.
When landing on this page the first header is "Exchange History" this will be displayed from left to right with a scroll bar at the bottom so you can scroll through the different exchanges. The user will be able to sort the exchanges by the menu item on the right hand side.
The second header is "Start Exhange". Once the user selects a garment it will appear below with the image and description of the garment. The user will then write a username, there email address and then write a short maybe 140 character description of what they will do for the selected product.
When the exchange is submitted. I will receive an email of the exchange. I would then approve or decline the exchange. I will choose what exchanges are posted in the exchange history.
Each step on the exchange page will only be revealed once the user has completed each section
Page 1 will have the responsive image header.
Page 2 will have the 2 header images
Adverts will be placed on the right hand side of the page.
More posts are loaded when the user scrolls down.
I am currently signed up to stripe <[login to view URL]> ecommerce package. This will be linked to the site for credit/debit payments. We will also be accepting Paypal.
Each step on the checkout will only be revealed once the user has completed each section
I have only detailed areas of the site I think need explaining I'm sure there are some bits that you would want to discuss further. Please contact me with any questions you may have.
28 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de £609 para este trabajo
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project.
Yes Sir let's explore the requirement to clarify in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & regards Promiti