My name is Vonshay I am the part owner off Wonder Philly Cart, we are a food vendor based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking to bring in someone to help us boost our following and manage our social media accounts intagram, facebook, and twitter.
We're looking for an eager, forward-thinking intern who is passionate about all things social media with an interest in marketing and hospitality. The Social Media Marketing Intern will get insight into the overall function of the way we operate and projects that we need to do.
• Social Media Photo editing
• Sourcing social media photos through geotags, hashtags to add to our content library
• Monitor social media channels for inquiries and assist in engaging with audience on our social channels
• Work with social media team to oversee seasonal campaigns, develop and implement new strategies to drive bookings and events.
• Assisting with additional social media and marketing responsibilities as needed..
-manage event inquiries that come through our social media
• Passion for the hospitality industry.
• Background/areas of study or passion related to media studies, communications, social media, marketing, photography, graphic design
• Enthusiastic social media user who knows how to engage followers and create awesome content on your
• Demonstrable experience on channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
• Organized, detail-oriented, dependable, punctual, and willing to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to multitask and work independently
• Has experience working with SEO.
• Project management experience a plus.
33 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $98 para este trabajo
Hi Vonshay, I saw your job info and requirements and I am interested in it. I want to discuss more details so we can start, will be waiting for your message! Daniel.