Submission should be a single SQL file, with comments, containing all the logic to fulfill the requirements. Please ensure the script can be executed multiple times without errors (ensure tables are deleted or recreated in the script so that the script can be executed multiple times).
1. Imagine that you are hired to create a basic database and a basic report for a school. In the SQL comments at the top of the script, write a short description of the school, and how the database is used by the school personnel. (some examples: “This database is used to register new students at Dog Obedience School”, “The Beauty Academy database determines how much revenue each class generates”, “Lucky Brake Driving School Database tracks accident rates across classes”, “BSIS program could track per cent of students working in the field that have taken this course”, etc.
2. You should create and populate tables - using SQL exclusively - for Courses and Students. Each table should contain at least four or five rows.
3. You are encouraged to add one or more new columns that would be of interest to the people who use the information in your database, as you have described in number one above.
4. Write a SQL Query that shows which students are taking which courses.
You need to create an additional table to fulfill the additional requirements listed below.
• One student should be able to register for more than one course; and
• One course should be able to be taken by more than one student.
• The student table should have not duplicate students. The course table should have no duplicate courses.
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $35 para este trabajo
Hello, let's discuss in detail and I'm ready to proceed with this project . but need to know the correct budget of this project. have good day thanks