Below you can find a description of what we need done for our project. It is not too detailed, but good enough for a general overview:
- Creating a personal engine for the shop.
- Finishing or redeveloping the current design.
- Adding a feature where a customer can register on the website and have a personal account, which will include a money balance.
- The ability for each registered customer to add funds to their balance.
- The customers will get a certain “cashback”, from their purchases for specific products. We need to have the ability to choose the products that will get a customer “cashback” by ourselves in the admin panel/settings of the shop.
- A customer should receive a free gift (some product on the shop) after a certain amount of purchases. We have to be able to set the number of purchases and the gift the customer will receive in the admin panel/settings of the shop. (F.e if a customer makes 3 purchases over 20$ each, he gets a free “Random Key”)
- The ability to make purchases not only through adding funds to a personal balance, but also directly with a payment system connected to the shop (without registration). In this case, the customer will not get a cashback or the ability to get a gift after a certain number of purchases.
- The ability to interchange the color scheme of the shop in the admin panel/settings of the shop, as well as changing logo’s, page names and other design parts of the shop.
- The ability to add/remove products; adding/changing/removing pictures (ties back with the last point).
- Adding a “roulette”, which should work similarly to the one on our previous version of the shop ([url removed, login to view]) (you can spin it for free under “test purchase”)
- You can rely on the design of our unfinished website: [url removed, login to view], as well as [url removed, login to view], which is just a nice-looking website of a friend of ours.
- Also, some of our pages will be filled with information, and should be designed with full-screen pictures with text on top. We also need to be able to change those pictures in the admin panel/settings of the shop.
- The Roulette should intake keys from different sections. Some sections will have “cheap” games, and some sections will have “expensive” games. We should be able to set the probability at which customers receive “expensive” games. For example, 1/13 games is expensive, the other 12 are “cheap”. Also, we need to have the two sections different for each “Random Key” section. For example, when a customer purchases “Bronze Random”, the expensive game he can win is only GTA V and Batman, but if a customer purchases “Platinum Random”, he can win more games like GTA V, Overwatch, Battlefield 1 and so on. We need to be able to set the games for each section in the admin panel/settings of the shop.
- A Bronze Roulette has a 1/13 chance of giving out an “expensive game” from the list of expensive games from the “Bronze” section.
- This means that the other 12 games given out are “cheap” from the list of cheap games from the “Bronze” section.
- A Silver/Gold/Platinum etc. Roulette has the same principle, but with different ratios. F.e Silver Random has a 1/11 ratio, and Gold Random has a 1/10 ration.
Basically this is what we need to be done.
This is a long-term project that will consist of a system with many shops and will be continuously updated and upgraded, therefore if we are satisfied with your prices and your quality of work – we will be highly motivated to contact you in the future on a daily basis
81 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $3112 para este trabajo.
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks