We have just begun developing the design prototype for our new cloud service website at www.lead.info. Our new cloud service is based on the Semantic MediaWiki software platform, and includes other Semantic MediaWiki extensions to help increase functionality and usability.
The design of the cloud service, however, is entirely customly designed by ourselves with our new prototype design, and differs greatly from the default MediaWiki website design. We will provide you with a completely graphic package with screenshots of many different webpages as well as a Powerpoint presentation that describes the User Interface design elements as well as the contents for some generic webpages of the cloud software.
The first phase of this project involves customizing and modifying the front-end design of the already installed Semantic MediaWiki platform as well as adding default content to a number of webpages.
Our New Freelancer
We are therefore looking to hire a freelance web developer and web designer with extensive experience in back-end programming (PHP, MySQL, etc.) and preferably also with front-end web design (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) to create the prototype and foundation for our new cloud service website.
Your most important task is quite simple; you need to convert graphics (we supply easy-to-understand .png screenshots of the design) into a modern, cross-browser compatible and responsive website layout and User Interface. We expect spending about 2 weeks going through this phase. Once completed, we will gradually move onwards to the next phase of the project.
For the right person, there is an opportunity for a long-term business relationship after the initial phase has been completed.
• Must have extensive experience with PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and MySQL technologies.
• Should have experience with skinning and customizing the theme/skin of the default MediaWiki software. If you do not have this experience, we require that you can learn it very fast and efficiently.
• Must have experience with customizing the standard Semantic MediaWiki extension as well as being able to modify and/or create new extensions for the cloud service.
• Must have excellent communication skills; English on a high level is a MUST!
• Our main communication channels are Email and Skype. They are both required for our daily work flows and collaboration.
Please provide us with examples of your work as well as your expected hourly salary or project cost.
62 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €1157 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks