We are a young & fun dental tourism company from the US with dental clinics internationally. We focus on patients coming from abroad (US, Australia, Japan, Canada, UK) for high end dental treatments. We are looking for a secretary to handle our Mexico destined patients. We are looking for someone located in Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
We will be hiring either -
1. 1x Full-time secretary - Mon-Sat (8am - 6pm with break mid-day)
2. 2x Part-time secretaries. Mon-Sat (7am - 1pm) & (1pm - 8pm)
Pay is 20,000 pesos for full time, 10,000 pesis for part-time. There is also a commission structure set in place on top of this with pay going has high as 40,000 pesos a month.
This is a dream job for the right person! This job has a ton of free time for a person who manages their schedule well. We get anywhere from 1-5 leads per day that need dealt with as well and patients from previous days. This is a perfect position for those who want to stay home but can be available at a moments notice.
You will manage 3-5 WHATSAPP chats coordinating treatments with directly with doctors. You speak to doctors directly daily. You will answer phone calls and send voice messages to patients. You will also write many emails.
We are a small team and you will become a close member working directly with the owner & doctors. You will also have a close partner + mentor to work on our WHATSAPP channels for assistance. We are really fun, down-to-earth, and very relaxed. You will love working with us!
Below are the skills needed for this position :
1. Must be fluent in English. Must have very minimal accent or sound native. Native level English writing with exceptional grammar and punctuation. Also, Spanish is necessary as well...however not nearly as much.
2. People skills on the phone & via email. You must be able to work with people who are possibly in pain from dental issues & spending a lot of money and up for new teeth.
3. Dental skills (bonus). If you know about dental...this is a huge plus! We can easily train this topic as we are focused mostly on one specific genre of dental.
4. Be the kind of person that answers messages with lightening speed. Medical care requires speedy correspondence, and we need our secretary answering LINE & telephone calls immediately during working hours.
5. Be very organized. You will be organizing notes and data for all our leads. Managing appointments, and much more. Must be able to multi-task.
6. Fast and reliable internet connection at all times (mobile and home).
7. Be the kind of person who absolutely loves to work when work is fun and motivating. This job has tons of financial perks.
8. Must be able to be at working during working times.
We have a very great working system with our clinics using WHATSAPP GROUPS, so we have many eyes on all communications at all times. You are never alone on with your work.
This is a LONG term position as we are looking for someone to really come in and be a key member of our team. Pay is good & goes up quickly for the right person. We care about who we work with!
Training starts in immediately (you will be on our WHATSAPP GROUPS training, watching, and learning).
I will be traveling to Cancun in Oct to meet the new members of our team.
We hope to find the perfect member to join our team.
*Removed by Admin*
Thanks & good luck!
PS. PLEASE STAND OUT! Bad grammar is not accepted with this job and we are looking for FUN people to work with! Video messages telling us about yourself are better than resumes.
PSS. If you are having trouble contacting us, feel free to look at the files attached to this project and find our company online. Contact via *Removed by Admin* there if you have trouble with Freelancers system.
This job is open to anyone in Mexico, not just Playa or Cancun.
41 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $506 para este trabajo
Hello. I am very interested in this position. I live in Mexico, but not in Cancún. I graduated as a translator and have done some customer service. You guys really seem like a good company.
I am a medical interpreter. And I am fit for the position. I have read all your requirements carefully. Relevant Skills and Experience Translation. Customer service