This is a quick & easy task for someone who knows what they are doing.
I am looking to create a Client Survey with Gravity Forms and on submitting have this information populate Custom Fields in Infusionsoft, enabling me to export the Entries from Gravity Forms to analyze in Excel, as well as be able to see survey response details per Contactin Infusionsoft.
URL: [url removed, login to view]
Platform/Structure: Wordpress/ OptimizePress/ iMember360/ Infusionsoft
Form Plugin: Gravity Forms + Gravity/Infusionsoft Plugin
I am wanting to complete a Gravity Forms survey that I have started, with Infusionsoft integration. It is split into 3 pages and covering 3 areas:
A) Forex Involvement: 7 questions
B) Current System: 8 questions
C) Service Feedback: 9 questions
I have created all the necessary Custom Fields within Infusionsoft for section (A) and (C) but only a couple from (B).
I have created a survey with the questions in (A), but the data has not been coming through into Infusionsoft fields correctly.
I need the problem fixed and the survey and integration completed
Please see Screencast [url removed, login to view]
Problems needing resolving:
1) Three of the fields in my Survey Form ask for actual numbers, which I want to use to work out a subscription pricing for them. However, the fields do not populate - I have tried several formats in Infusionsoft (whole number, decimal number, currency) together with the number Standard Field (tried 9,999.99, 9.999,99 and Currency).
2) When I initially submit form, it populates the dropdown and multi-select I/S correctly, but then when testing it again thereafter with the same contact, it doesn't change some fields and populates some of the Dropdown fields with the wrong selection.
Areas needing completing:
3) Adding additional Custom Fields under Section [B] based on Mindmap (to be provided).
4) Page 2 and 3 of Survey to be completed, integrated with Infusionsoft and tested.
In order to get this job, you need to have a minimum of experience with Gravity Forms and Infusionsoft integration and have used API custom development.
Although not required for this particular job, ideally, in order to be a good fit for my team going forward, you should have experience with Infusionsoft's Campaign Builder, Order Forms and Shopping Cart, as well as with iMember360 membership software and OptimizePress 1.0 and 2.0.
Please can you answer these 3 questions:
1) Have you handled Gravity Forms and Infusionsoft integration before, including using API functionality where needed? Please provide details?
2) Is there any better way than going this route to get hold of all the data so that I can analyze it, as well as populate the contact's records with the survey submission details?
3) What experience do you have with Infusionsoft's Campaign Builder, Order Forms and Shopping Cart, iMember360 membership software and OptimizePress 1.0 and 2.0?
Please split your quote as follows:
1) Resolving the existing integration problems (initial trial to show you have the understanding, experience and ability)
2) Adding the additional Custom Fields under Section [B].
3) Completing the 3 pages survey Section B and C and integrating with Infusionsoft.
Look forward to hearing from you.
P.S. This is also a trial for possible ongoing work. We have an exciting year ahead with plenty development on the horizon. If you perform and show yourself to provide quality and efficient work, you’ll come on as part of my virtual bench and I’ll give you consistent work.
10 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $242 para este trabajo
Dear Sir, I am very interest your job. I have previous work experience about 3 years. I want to help you. If you want more discuss about your project. I am ready to interview via message. Kind Regards Abu