Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un proyecto
- 77%Trabajos finalizados
- 100%Dentro del presupuesto
- 100%A tiempo
- 22%Tasa de recontratación
International Islamic University
Social Media website development for Bulk Emailing & SMS
Civil Engineeing/Architecture and Interior Design Firm
Developement of Mobile Phone Developers market place portal.
Foreign Education and Immigration Consultants
Project for itmentorspk -- 2
“Thanks Again For The Excellent Work. We will work together for a long time”vasvikpro hace 10 meses
Develope an automated docusign system
“Great Contractor! Excellent job, exactly what we asked him and even more. Zubair was always available and communicated well. this guy will not stop working until you are happy. Will Hire Again!”mark238 hace 10 meses
survivor pool game php mysql
“Fast, smart, will hire again!”compraris hace 11 meses
Create AJAX Staff Scheduling Software; php, mysql to specification
“Amazing work, on time and budget - mild difficulty with severe timezone difference but freelancer was willing to work my hours at my request.”JHStaffo hace un año
Project for itmentorspk
“For one more time, excellent work and very fast delivery. Great comunication”vasvikpro hace un año
Make a php script with mysql connect
“Was all excellent. Fast and quality. In the future i have more works for him.”vasvikpro hace un año
Team Lead/Manager OperationsJun 2008
• Supervising Module development, testing, deployment and Integration like MIS, Accounts, HR, ICMS and CRMS formally known as ERP Solution. • Directing the Quality Assurance Department to articulate the minimum acceptance level for the module development • Directing the integration of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications and data processing without affecting the daily business transactional routines and procedures.
Assitant Manager Information TechnologyJul 2006 - May 2008 (1 year)
• Work as project coordinator with COO for effective project launch and well managed development. • Assist COO to implement effective operational and administrative procedures. • Supervise/guide junior staff members to be more productive. • Extract and articulate the needs of the clients business and produce functional requirements specifications. • Responsible for the provision of IT Infrastructure and business systems to ensure maximum availability and scope within the agreed annual budget.
Sernior Manager Information TechnologyFeb 2004 - Jun 2006 (2 years)
• Providing technical assistance in deployment and operational support to ensure that the IT infrastructure runs efficiently and with minimal downtime. • Providing helpdesk support, troubleshoot and resolve reported problems in a timely manner. • Execute ensure comprehensive quality of the documents provided by the IT Department. • Ensure that all standards, methods, guidelines, techniques, tools and control structures are adhered to and implemented effectively across the project.
Manager Information TechnologyFeb 2000 - Jan 2004 (3 years)
• I was responsible for analyzing the information needs of the organization as well as developing technological solutions to satisfy those needs. • Managing and supporting the IT network in an efficient and reliable manner. • Facilitate communication & coordination with other departments for internal & external correspondence. • Planning, implementing and controlling the IT budget cost effectively. • Designing and implementing backup procedures to ensure regular and consistent data backup.
System Analyst/Team LeaderSep 1997 - Jan 2000 (2 years)
• Extract and articulate the needs of the business and produce functional requirements specifications. • Directing the integration of IT operations, computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications and data processing without affecting the daily business transactional routines and procedures. • Supervising Module development, testing, deployment and Integration like MIS, Accounts, HR, ICMS and CRMS formally known as ERP Solution.
Manager Technical Support DepartmentJul 1996 - Aug 1997 (1 year)
• Developing close liaison with the client’s TIS group to maintain awareness of their activities and developments and provide feedback and guidance for strategic direction. • Manage the various IT projects simultaneously, running, managing, reporting and deploying the various IT projects including Website upgrade project, Network Deployment project, Other systems such as HR, Finance, SCM, ICS, CRM (ERP) Solutions etc. • Supervises the preparation of Proposals/Quotations for required services
Electrical Engineering (3 Years Diploma)1993 - 1996 (3 years)
Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)1991 - 1993 (2 years)
Seconday School Certificate (SSC)1989 - 1991 (2 years)
Microsoft Certified Professional (1999)Microsoft Corporation USA
Microsoft Certification in Windows NT 4 Workstation
Brain Bench Certified Windows NT Administrator (2000)Brain Bench USA
Brain Bench Certification for Windows NT 4 Administration
US English Level 195%
Conectado a Facebook
- Pago verificado
- Teléfono verificado
- Email verificado