Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un proyecto
- 100%Trabajos finalizados
- 100%Dentro del Presupuesto
- 100%A tiempo
- N/ATasa de recontratación
“Joseph has the flexibility I aimed for in my research through this kind of very specific topics. As freelancer, Joseph used his experience in the field of research required in order to facilitate the task for himself and deliver in one day only. In addition, Joseph exceeded my expectations and delivered more resources and ideas for better learning environment from his own solid experience in training and development.”amiramakram hace 2 años
Customer Experience Training ManagerJan 2013
1. Conduct skills needs assessment for the contact center team to identify competency gaps and training priorities. 2. Develop, Plan, coordinate and deliver courses in accordance with identified needs. 3. Design & deliver course material using a variety of media and in classroom/non-classroom environment and on job training. 4. Facilitate, co-ordinate and deliver Learning and Development in-house training as required.
Customer Experience TrainerMar 2008 - Dec 2012 (4 years)
1. Make Second Interviews for candidate and take the hiring decision. 2. Conduct the full training for call center new hires that include: product knowledge, systems, process and Soft Skills. 3. Deliver customer experience workshop to new and existing BBE staff. 4. Conducting Training needs Analysis and performance Gaps 5. Design and developing suitable content for programs in line with employee needs. 6. Using interactive delivery methods to ensure achieving training objectives.
Management Soft Skills TrainerJun 2005 - Dec 2016 (11 years)
1. Conduct training programs and facilitation to Bank employees from different levels. 2. Use interactive training methods to ensure success of the program. 3. Develop suitable content for programs in line with client needs. 4. Research to gather the latest concepts on topics of customers’ interest.
Restaurant Assistant ManagerNov 2001 - Jun 2005 (3 years)
1. Staff recruitment and selection. 2. Employees career development. 3. Managing all personnel activities. 4. Team work orientation, training. 5. Performance evaluation for all team work. 6. Reducing operation costs as per chain plan. 7. Analyzing profit &loss accounts. 8. Handling customer complaints and maintaining customer satisfaction. 9. Maintain all products and items available for customers. [login to view URL] safety and security regulations for customers and staff.
Master of business Administration ( MBA)2011 - 2013 (2 years)
Professional certified Trainer (2016)American University in Cairo
advanced super trainer skills
- Conectado a Facebook
- Pago verificado
- Teléfono verificado
- Correo Electrónico Verificado