Invitar a freelancer a proyecto
No parece que tuvieras un proyecto activo en este momento. ¿Por qué no publicas un proyecto ahora? ¡Es gratis!Publicar un Proyecto
- 97%Trabajos finalizados
- 94%Dentro del Presupuesto
- 93%A tiempo
- 15%Tasa de recontratación
setting up an overseas office
“Very Helpful professional and courteous”MopartGB hace un mes
“The Work was done in time and quality.”Adam858 hace 3 meses
“Great work”kamgren hace 6 meses
Find an Accountant
“Great Excellent Work”cinbusiness hace 9 meses
Write a Business Plan
“Project was never completed. he accepted the project and 24 hours before he stopped responding. Contacted me after 4 days of dispute and made excuse that why he was not replying. he was seeing my messages but not responding at all. I suggest you to not hire this freelancer or if you do please keep monitoring.”N0umanCh hace 9 meses
“The project is not completed according to the dispute”Nick C. hace 9 meses
Finance ManagerNov 2015
Reporting to the CEO, leading a team of three and as member of the senior management team, the is responsible for policy, compliance and the preparation and management if; • The management of accounts - receivables and payables • Payment of salaries, wages and contributions to superannuation • Preparations of the annual accounts including acquittals to funding bodies • Related human resources assets, insurances and quality assurance • Budgets and forecasting
Retail Finance AnalystAug 2012 - Oct 2014 (2 years)
•Part of the Retail team producing Weekly Trading Results and reporting the Retail Overheads •Development of new pricing models and methods to support retail expansion strategy in all products •Responsible for producing weekly management information of trading results and store performance reporting key metrics in an accurate and timely manner •Completing month end and producing P&Ls for the stores on a monthly basis and dealing with all queries
Asst: Finance ManagerJun 2010 - Jul 2012 (2 years)
• Budget Preparation & Control/ Handle annual Statutory Audit • To maintain the Organization books of accounts and resolve queries therein. • Monthly Financial forecast, ratio and variance analysis/ closing of accounting books. • Track & analyze all major positions of the balance sheet/income statement towards achievements within defined budget limits. • Performing internal audit monthly/quarterly and annually. • Maintain Financial Policy/ Procedures/ Process to support Organization operations.
Financial AnalystOct 2008 - May 2010 (1 year)
• Reconciling and forecasting internal accounts. • Compiling data, ensuring accuracy, analyzing information, and creating reports. • Monitor & prepare legacy accounts report any trends to management. • Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met • Develop and maintain financial data bases • Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process • Establish close working relationships with the global Finance team • Record focal for Finance
Asst: AccountantAug 2005 - Sep 2008 (3 years)
• Providing accounting support • Reconciling finance accounts • Maintaining spreadsheets • Checking employee commission payments • Controlling credit • Working with sales and purchase ledgers • Handling insurance returns and journal postings • Managing office • Preparing statutory accounts • Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities • Other Duties as assigned
MBA-Finance2007 - 2010 (3 years)
M.A Economics2006 - 2008 (2 years)
B.Com2004 - 2006 (2 years)
Financial Planning & Analysis (2014)Open2Study
It is all about financial planning for individuals and companies and analysis.
Financial Literacy (2014)Open2Study
Financial Education and literacy for non-finance professionals.
D.I.T (2002)Union college of Computer Sciences
Financial Risk Management Certification from GARP.
CFA (2015)CFA Institute
Chartered Financial Analyst.
US English Level 175%
- Conectado a Facebook
- Teléfono verificado
- Identidad verificada
- Correo Electrónico Verificado