I am a trainer and I want to use Sharepoint for collaboration with all my students. Each batch will have some students. And I should be able to collaborate with them.
1) I should be able to share files with them which are maintained separately
2) I should be able to announce some messages and updates from time to time
3) I should be able to create 2 to 5 groups as I wish. This is so that members within individual groups they can collaborate with each other to get things done.
4) Discussions within the groups should only be visible to their individual group members and to me.
5) There should be discussions globally to each batch where any messages from me or members should be available for everyone to view and respond
6) I should be able to publish the timeline of things that will happen throughout the course journey
7) I should be able to choose files shared within groups to publish to entire batch in a site global separate documents library to my published documents.
8) Ideally there should just be a single landing page for all students (all of them will be external to me from Office 365 subscription point of view) of any batch. Where there should be areas for group collaboration, entire site collaboration, timeline view of events, my shared files & my announcements.
9) At specific point in timeline there should be another item added for users for Satisfaction Survey
10) There should be alerts set for all students of the batch including me for events happening
11) Entire Site's template should be created as part of this work with above mentioned so that I can use that template and create different training batches and simply invite students and assign them to individual groups and it should be automatic from there on with minimal initial efforts to setup.
You will be working on my laptop via any software such as teamviewer or anydesk or skype etc... of your choice. I'll record the work so that I can learn how to maintain the work going forward.
Provide fixed price quote in AUD for the same